Thursday, April 01, 2010

I'm Still Here

Hello All

Seems like a long time since I posted, good sense has taken over unfortunately and I have been officially resting since I pulled out of the TOP last year. My plan is to try and run again over the Easter weekend, I have Emma's BG coming up and Bill has asked me to help out on his Ramsay round later in the summer as well.

I have still been doing a bit of cycling but not much else. The pain I was experiencing in my knee has more or less dispersed now so I think I am ready. Fingers crossed I'll be blogging my runs again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Was just thinking about your lack of posts today - good to hear you're up and about again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear about your progress. Look forward to seeing your future blog posts. Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete