Friday, January 23, 2009

New Blog First Post

Well this is all new to me but welcome to my Blog. I will be updating it every week to keep a log of my training and aspirations for 2009. My goal this year is to complete a Bob Graham Round a circuit of 42 Lakeland peaks in 24 Hours. It is approximately 68 Miles and 27,000ft of ascent in total so I have a lot of work to do yet but hopefully this blog will help me stick to my training plan.

I have been working night shift this week so haven't found it that easy to get out. I am back working days on Monday so training starts in earnest then.

I went for a 15 mile ride on my bike on Monday from my house to Hunter Hill near Parbold, it was fairly eventful as half way round it started snowing, don't think my racing bike is really designed for snow! Tuesday I had a run to Bretherton and back to Croston 4.5 miles and I ran 8 miles on Wednesday. I have scheduled a long run on Sunday so I'll update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment