Wednesday, April 08, 2009


I have had a bit of a hiccup in my organisation, hopefully one that will still enable me to complete the round with enough support. One of my road side support team has had to cancel for the 5/6th June, we have also been having trouble sorting accomodation for the Saturday night due to the beer festival in Keswick. I have had to make the decision to move my attempt to the 26/27th June, hopefully this is slightly better as there are no major races this weekend as far as I can see in the diary and I have booked somewhere to get my head down when I finish.
I will be posting my schedule soon and on the look out for some support on the legs, I have been in touch with quite a few people but if anyone wants to join the team and has a preffered leg please let me know. I am on a 23hr clockwise schedule starting at 19:00 from the Moot Hall.


1 comment:

  1. how weird was just reading your blog too....if all goes to plan that's the same date as me. also know of another attempt on the friday. gonna be a busy weekend! what time are you setting off?